Yes, I'm interested in guest blogging and ghostwriting oppertunities. Hit me up!
- Hollywood's Black Renaissance
- Fatimah Asghar and Sam Bailey of ‘Brown Girls’ Land HBO Development Deal
- EXCLUSIVE: Tina Lifford Shares How Her Divine Human Journey Prepared Her for ‘Queen Sugar’ (co-author)
- Black Women in Film & Television Make Waves in the Superhero Realm
- Brown Paper Dolls Team Up With Issa Rae Presents for Milk Honey Webseries
- Women Write About Comics
- Black Freelance
- The Huffington Post
- “Can You be more natural?” asked my non-black boyfriend
- 28 Memorable Moments for Black Female Comedians
- Here’s What I’m Doing About The ‘Killer Cops’ Situation
- Majah Hype Makes Big Splash in Chicago at Caribbean Comedy Explosion
- The Healing Corner and Ada Cheng Collaborate to Build Community Through Storytelling
- Web Series That Shaped my Twenties
- Women in Comedy
- The Daily Herald
- The Daily Herald - Planning Your Destination Wedding
- The Daily Herald - Navigating the Marriage Minefield: five premarital counseling myths debunked
- Just Being Funny - a weekly Humor column (2017 - present)
- Quoted - a weekly kids column (2010-2012)
As a professional writer with 5+ years’ experience, my 100+ hard news articles, editorials, and lifestyle pieces have been published in online and print publications. My reporter beats included: crime, health and beauty, children's interests, non-profits, and nightlife /entertainment. In short: I write everything from screenplays to bathroom poetry.
Let me write your artist bio/profile. I write about women in entertainment for the Huffington Post. Maybe I can feature you.
Need some press for your business or event? Let me write your press release and help you get featured in relevant publications.
I authored a bi-monthly kids column for two years. Let me help you write and edit inspirational content that's accessible to young readers. I can also write dynamic copy that helps raise awareness and funds for your non-profit organization.